Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wake Forest and Paul

Kevin and I had the chance to visit Paul at Wake Forest while in North Carolina for some friends' wedding. We are so excited for him in his new status as a grad student - and it was fun to get to see the campus through his eyes!

It was pretty funny too being there on Parents Weekend - we were his "proud parents" for a day :)

From September 2011

From September 2011

I can't tell you how many times I've wished Kevin was with me in undergrad - WFU has such a special place in my heart, and I wish I could share some of the memories with him using more than just words. But he's an unofficial Demon Deacon to me (even if we are rivals with the Terps). :)

Anyone able to see Baby P making his/her presence known? Yes, that is, in fact, my belly button.

1 comment: