| From January 2010 |
So life as a stay-at-home-mom is becoming more fun as Michael becomes more interactive... the most fun thing was that last Monday he rolled over from his back to his front for the first time! I took a few pictures of him doing it this weekend... it's so much fun to rustle him around, turning him onto his stomach only to have him grunt... and strain... and push... until *foom* he's on his back once again.
He is also smiling a lot these days - he'll make eye contact with me, get a huge grin on his face, then collapse himself inwards until his right fist makes its way into his mouth. It's like a baby version of shy that is precious.
Anyway, I just wanted to share these pictures!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
Ahhhhh... made it!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
I mean - what's not to love? He's cute, right?
![]() |
| From January 2010 |




Well....yes! and I like the sweater and hat too.
ReplyDeleteYou're on a roll Michael!! I love how he is always looking at the camera(ie, you!) He's such an aware little boy -- and indeed, adorable. That's not just your momma love talking, he's actually that cute in reality too =)
ReplyDeleteadorable!!
ReplyDelete