Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun in the Texas Sun!

We just got back from a wonderful week in Houston and San Antonio. We were able to visit both friends and family - and spend as much time out of doors as possible! Here are a few pictures from our time down there!

We had several visits to the pool - Rebecca enjoyed sitting at the baby pool and lounging in the floatie - rough life...
From March 2011

From March 2011

While Rebecca lounged, Michael took on basketball - both as a strange teething snack and as a game.
From March 2011

From March 2011

We enjoyed some great meals together, as always - it was so great having Michael and Rebecca together!
From March 2011

From March 2011

Yay for Baby M #2, who will make his/her debut in September!
From March 2011

Finally, we ended our time back in Houston with friends - thanks, Michele and Catherine for a great time showing us around H-town!
From March 2011

Dinner with Catherine and Aaron! I MISS TEXAS FOOD.
From March 2011

This one makes me happy.
From March 2011

PS The Lord was a creative genius in creating bubbles.
From March 2011

2 comments:

  1. Amen for the bubbles! Is it bad that I still haven't given them back to my neighbor? And that I blew bubbles last night in my kitchen trying to figure out the optimal dish soap to water ratio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you the pictures today. It's too late, I know...but oh well. It was a blast seeing The Peterson Family! :)

    ReplyDelete