Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to the sweetest little boy, whose smile and laugh light up the room, and whose kindness and sense of adventure amuse all of those who love him. Michael Lukens Peterson, we love you!

Some of the gifts you received for your first birthday include:
A nice dinner from Mimi and Doc...



Birthday wishes from the Petersons...

A car...

A hammer...

An unintentionally Elmo-themed birthday cookout at the Grays with an Elmo cell phone and an Elmo pinata...

And the ability to fake-laugh.


Even though you didn't like the cake, we enjoyed it for you!


Happy Baptism too, my love. The ratio of adults to kids was definitely in your favor this time!

Jesus does love you, and so do the Redskins for being their lucky charm!


I will also mention that you are now 31 1/4 inches long, and officially half of your mother's height at one year old. Congratulations, Shaq... with love, the Lollipop Guild.

3 comments:

  1. I get so excited when you show up bold on my google reader. Also, love the hair. Also, love Michael. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Happy Birthday Michael! (btw...is that blue and brown outfit the one I gave you when he was born???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Michael!!! Love the reference to the Lollipop Guild!!

    ReplyDelete