We had the chance to go San Antonio for Mother's Day weekend and it was a wonderful long weekend with the Smiths (minus the Morgans, who we missed)!
Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Happy to be in San Antonio with Dad!
We got to see our good friend Linda Camp, who was so sweet with Michael!
Michael got some great time in with Doc and Uncle Paul. I didn't get a picture of Doc with Michael on a walk, but there were several "bonding time walks" that Doc took him on over the course of the trip :)
I love this, it makes me laugh - can Michael's mouth open any wider?
Daaaaaad....
We also took Michael to the pool for the first time - This is the pool where I learned to swim, which is crazy! I think we enjoyed it more than he did, but it was fun to see him in the water. It reminds me of when I first started giving Michael baths and saying, "he loves it!" even though I think it was just me that enjoyed it!
Yay, MIMI!
Oh love the pics! Just LOVE seeing Michael with your parents, Anne Marie. They look like such loving, proud grandparents. Can't wait to hear more about the trip!
ReplyDeleteYour hair! It"s so short! As always, I love the Michael pictures!! :)
ReplyDelete