Tuesday, March 23, 2010

nnnnnnGO Paul!

This weekend, my brother/Uncle Paul made the drive up the East Coast to visit us. It was a beautiful weekend, and we enjoyed being outside for walks, tennis, and more walks. On Sunday, we went down to "the Point" in Annapolis, where we were able to see the Bay Bridge and the Naval Academy. It was wonderful having such a loved visitor come up!

Paul, Michael and I in front of the Bay Bridge.
From March 2010


An emo picture of the boys.
From March 2010


It was a beautiful afternoon!
From March 2010


Do you ever see a picture of yourself and think, "is that really my life?" This picture makes me think that... in a sweet way :)
From March 2010

5 comments:

  1. I think that, too, when I look at this picture. Can't even believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I had a dream that you were having another one. And...that's how you start a rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it too when i look at this picture. you're a cute little family!

    i dont get the subject of the blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing Paul wearing the Baby Bjorn--now that's a loving uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you love your life... it is so sweet and the wind in your hair is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete